Monday, September 05, 2005

Hello bloggers

Thanks for the overwhelming response although the number of visits is jammed at 635 for a month or so, I have learned from a reliable source that the number of people visiting this blog has crossed 10,000 or so, that too few months back!!. Now that calls for celebration!!.
Lets start with short stories for a change….fiction is a welcome option from bomb filled reality. I have few short stories that I have written in last decade or so. I intend to publish them in this blog. Since it needs to be typed …now that is quite laborious and costly!! So I intend to type in at least one short story a month from the stock I have. So keep your eyes open ……and yes tell as many people as possible about this blog. You will not be disappointed. Bet on that!!.
Here is a story titled "The Question" i wrote nearly an year back, in response to an incident while conducting mock interviews (thats my job, in case bloggers want to know).