Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Classic

Did the readers of this blog heard that Japanese Justice Minister Minoru Yanagida stepped down yesterday? He admitted that "Being justice minister is easy because I only ever have to remember two phrases, which I can use whenever I am stuck for an answer to a question in parliament: 'I refrain from making comments on a specific issue' and 'We are dealing with the matter based on laws and evidence'. This blogger thinks that he shouldn't been asked to resign for being candid. Indian politicians and bureaucrats will never admit but do it all the time, there is a memorable scene in Peepli (live) regarding this.

Do not know whether it is a copyright violation but i had to post this clip from Dilbert, a site i visit regularly and want every reader of this blog to (http://www.dilbert.com/), it makes my day these little funny things. Scot Adams is an amazing guy to come out with these consistently brilliant stuff.